Santos’ midfielder Ganso scored the beautiful goal above as his team met Catanduvense for the Paulistão.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
About Paulo Freitas
Paulo Freitas is the editor and lead contributor to O Jogo Bonito,is the Brazilian Head Researcher for Sports Interactive famous game Football Manager, is a Sky Sports correspondent and also writes for Just Football and The Elastico.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
The general reaction in Brazil and to some extent abroad to Barcelona’s easy win against Santos in the Club World Cup final has been that Barcelona play what is supposed to be Brazil’s style while Santos’ defeat is deemed a sign that Brazilian football has changed for the worse, distancing itself from its traditional roots. […]
The British football magazine FourFourTwo claims Brazil is dead, but is it? First, it’s important to make it clear that the front page is sensationalistic and more aggressive than the article itself. So one has to avoid making any conclusions based on that. These are the main points mentioned on the article and comments about […]
In Brazil, clubs are only allowed to field 3 foreign players, less than in places like Argentina and Mexico, and less than in Europe. That is why currently only 5% of the players in Brazil’s Série A are foreign, compared to 10% in Argentina and 20% in Mexico, and a number of Brazilian clubs, such […]
- News: French player linked to small Brazilian club
- News: Brazil’s squad for the games against Iraq and Japan
- News: Gabigol signs first pro contract with Santos
- News: Kerlon’s seal dribble fails
- News: Corinthians discover opponents in Club World Cup
- News: Robinho linked with Santos return
- News: Lucas Moura reportedly close to joining PSG
- News: São Paulo rule out selling Rhodolfo
- News: Cruzeiro to face Milan in August
- News: Del Piero would be interested in joining Flamengo
Top Posts & Pages
- Football positions
- News: Jean Carlos Chera scores beautiful free kick goal for Flamengo's U17 team
- On The Move: Jean Carlos Chera to join Genoa
- On The Move: Jean Carlos Chera leaves Genoa to join Flamengo
- News: Kerlon's seal dribble fails
- On The Move: French player Quentin Lendresse joins Oeste
- News: Globo invites Barcelona to play tournament in Brazil
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.